- Join us Saturday for our pool party 12pm - 6pm. No Cover, discounted drinks all day https://t.co/RSWh8b2HJC 1 year ago
- Join Us Tonight for Bingo Night! twitter.com/InterPride/sta… 1 year ago
- Join us for PRIDE Bingo Nights! The First Wednesday of Every Month Begins Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7PM - 10PM http://t.co/9n4cJphBti 2 years ago
- We are Now offering a Government Package! Click on the link below for additional information. alexispark.com/las-vegas-hote… http://t.co/xp7jjiy2lk 2 years ago
- Join us this Thanksgiving Day at the Alexis Gardens Restaurant! Thursday November 27, 201 412:00PM - 7:00PM http://t.co/CWiqB1S8Bz 2 years ago
Category Archives: FUN…Lots of it!
While Las Vegas is primarily known for its gaming and nightlife, there exists a whole host of things to see and do off the strip. Las Vegas and its surrounding areas has a rich history and its well worth the … Continue reading
A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other… …May your holiday be filled with indulgence, delight and an over-the-top rockin’ good time!
Those of us who plan ahead for travel deals know that the early bird gets the worm. So, when putting together your wish list of things to do in Las Vegas, make sure to sign-up for the Vegas 1-Day Deal … Continue reading
Nunca preocuparse por el tamaño de su árbol de Navidad. A los ojos de los niños, son todos 30 pies de altura. ~ Larry Wilde, el libro feliz de Navidad Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In … Continue reading
In a December 17 press release, AAA announced that a poll of both travelers and travel agents revealed that Las Vegas is the number one destination for year-end holiday travel. Weather, entertainment, value and driveability are certainly many of the factors … Continue reading
The Alexis Park All Suite Resort is Las Vegas’ premier non-gaming hotel and there are special features here that set us apart from the rest. There are many more than 10, but these are the ones of which we are … Continue reading
“The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic desert in the world. On the edge of an ancient dry lake you can view unusual Indian petroglyphs that resemble aliens, then explore the mysterious dry … Continue reading
Among tripadvisor’s infamous Top 10 lists, is a recent release of the Top 10 Things to do in Las Vegas. Check out their favorites for yourself: #1 – Scoot City Tours #2 – Hike This! #3 – Grand Adventures Tours #4 … Continue reading
Jest Serendipity, Las Vegas’ longest running comedy improv show, returns to the Alexis Park All Suite Resort Saturday, December 11. The show premiers each Saturday at 7pm through January 8, 2011. Jest Serendipity is an interactive comedy show where you, … Continue reading
5th Annual Las Vegas Great Santa Run Calling all Santas! The Las Vegas Great Santa Run brings together thousands of Santas from all over the globe in an effort to break the Guinness World Record. Last year, nearly 9,000 Santas filled the streets … Continue reading